You’ve decided to venture into the world of entrepreneurship. As you move forward, you want to go about it in a matter that is smart and that will allow you to build the business that you’ve envisioned.
You’ll need help. Unless your new business is a law firm with a focus on business, your time will be best spent focusing on starting your line of business – not the details of the legalities and details surrounding the business formation.
Designing the proper legal foundation is critical. Nebolaw will not only advise you on the best structure for your endeavor, but will also get your business established as a legal entity. Additionally, we have the experience to advise you on how to keep your business in good legal standing throughout your day-to-day operations over years to come.
We Can Help You
- Start a professional services company
- Open a brick and mortar operation
- Start a new business that will eventually allow you to transition from your full-time job to full time business ownership
- Create ways to monetize a hobby or other activity about which you are passionate
- Establish a properly licensed home-based enterprise
How We Provide Support
- Choice of entity
- Registration with Secretary of State
- Operating agreements
- Obtaining of Federal Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Buy-sell agreements
- Protection of intellectual property
- Operations agreements (service agreements, vendor agreements, customer agreements)
- Shareholder agreements
- Financing strategy
- Review of financing-related documents
If you’re interested in starting a small business, we can guide and support you through the process from beginning to end.